A bunch of blokes meets at Bluntisham Baptist Church on the second Friday of each month.
You’d be very welcome to come along for a social evening, usually with a theme or activity.
There is always a light bite, but occasionally we do more elaborate suppers.
We start at 7:30pm and meet either in the church hall or at the back of the building in the Fellowship Room.
Previous events have seen us enjoy:
- A film night in the Fellowship Room
- Live music featuring the music of Queen and Elton John (played extremely well by our own musicians)
- A short walk around Bluntisham followed by home-made soup and roll
- Scaling the heights of St Ives (Hunts) Golf Course (with their permission)
- Providing bacon baps for visitors to the church Open Day
There are no subs to pay, but regulars have made donations to cover the costs of drinks and other provisions.
If you’d like to have a chat before coming along, please call Graham Harris on 07742 102712 or email him here