As with any church project, prayer is the essential element that underpins Next Steps. We value your prayers and this page will give some prayer points for you to use including a downloadable guide.
Let us start by praising and thanking God.
Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven! Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequalled greatness!
Please give thanks:
- That after 3 years of planning, the realisation of the church’s vision for the building has now started.
- That our contractor, Hunts Construction, was able to start earlier than expected on Phase 1
- For the regular giving, fundraising and donations which are all helping to increase the building fund.
For our prayers:
- Please pray for the Phase 1 contractors, Hunts Construction, that all those involved stay healthy and that the work runs smoothly.
- Please continue to pray for the contractors who are finalising their tenders for Phase 2, that they will grasp the church’s vision for the building and offer value for money.
- For the NS team to be clearly guided by the Holy Spirit as they examine the tenders for Phase 2 later this month.
- That the grant applications which continue to be submitted will be successful in securing additional funds for the project.
- That the construction work itself be a witness to the village, that BBC is a thriving part of God’s family in which all are welcome.
You can download this month’s prayer guide here