As with any church project, prayer is the essential element that underpins Next Steps. We value your prayers and this page will give some prayer points for you to use including a downloadable guide.
With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord: “He is good; His love toward Israel endures forever.” And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
Let us start by praising and thanking God:
- For all of the work which has been done on Phase 2 including the extensive work on the foundations for the new rooms.
- For the progress made on the rear rooms, making some areas accessible for use this month by the Sunday School groups.
- For the approval by the members to undertake the work to refurbish the drains and lay a new driveway and paths.
- That the project continues to be such a good witness to many.
- For the fundraising, pledges and regular giving which are enabling the project to progress.
For our prayers:
- For the final elements which need to be completed in Phase 1.
- That the work to underpin the porch would go smoothly.
- For the refurbishment of the drains to proceed as planned.
- For creative and workable solutions to continue to be found as issues undoubtedly arise which are both cost effective and promote the important stewardship of God’s buildings in our care.
- For the contractors, Hunts Construction, and all those involved in the project to stay safe and healthy and for them to be aware that they are involved in the work of our Lord.
- For continued fundraising and generous giving by the church family to enable this Kingdom work to happen.
- For a positive outcome from the recent grant application.
You can download this month’s prayer guide here