As with any church project, prayer is the essential element that underpins Next Steps. We value your prayers and this page will give some prayer points for you to use including a downloadable guide.
“Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day.“
Let us start by praising and thanking God:
- For His never-ending faithfulness.
- For the £15, 000 grant which has been awarded.
- For all the work which has been done on the balcony, including the opening for the new staircase.
- For the great strides which have been made with the external works in Phase 3 to sort out the drainage.
- For the successful woodworking, painting and glazing which has been done in the rear rooms.
- For the continued good health of the whole team.
“May Your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which You said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that You will hear the prayer Your servant prays toward this place.”
I Kings 8:29
For our prayers:
- For a straightforward erection of the temporary structure in the porch and successful removal of the for ‘the big knock through’ of the inner wall in the porch, now that the foundations are all in place, which is scheduled for this month.
- For the successful continuation of the works on the external drainage and preparations for the new paving.
- That lots of folks will get involved with the ‘Steps for Next Steps’ challenge from the 7th—21st November and that it will be both a good fundraising event and a great witness to the community…as well as helping us keep fit. Please pray for a lack of blisters!
- For the contractors, Hunts Construction, and all those involved in the project to stay safe and healthy and for them to be aware that they are involved in the work of our Lord.
You can download this month’s prayer guide here